The Motorcycle Maintenance Course is designed to improve your knowledge and understanding about your motorcycle and how with the simple care of daily and weekly checks can keep your pride and joy running smoothly for a long time plus save you many dollars in the long run.
We offer a course that is a unique combination being both enjoyable and challenging for all individuals. During the course you will have the opportunity to have a few Qualified Motorcycle Instructors help go over your bikes and ours to make sure everything is in order. There is plenty of time for you to ask questions along the way and clarify anything you’re not quite sure about.
This course is ideal for riders of all skill levels whether you’re a total beginner or have been riding for many years or just interested in motorcycles. Here you will get hands on experience on replacing oil and oil filters and plugs on your own motorcycle if you choose to do so (you need to supply oil and filters and plugs which is suitable for your own bike).
- Pre-ride Bike Checks (Daily / Weekly / Monthly checks)
- Replacing Fluids
- Tyre Pressures and tread depth indicators
- Changing Oil & Oil Filters
- Clutch Cable Adjustments and replacing
- Chain Wear Adjustments & Lubrication and cleaning
- Checking Spark Plugs and Replacing if needed
- Inspecting and Replacing Brakes Pads
- Storage of Motorcycle for short and long term
- Motorcycle tools and basic equipment and more
Duration: Approximately 3-4 hours (refreshments provided)
Requirements: Please bring your Motorcycle Manual and Bike Tool kit
Cost: $100 per person
Bikes: Participants to supply own bikes or use ours during course
Bookings essential as spots are limited (10-15 places).