Defensive Motorcyle Course
This course is designed for riders of all skill levels. Whether you are accomplished at riding and want to develop further skills or returning back to motorcycling / had an incident and want to regain confidence again / from another country and want to learn the new road rules and how traffic flows?
The key to defensive riding techniques is to see situations developing early enough to have time to do something about them as well as having effective, practised response.
Advanced riders can expect to develop the following skills, covered in this course:
- Emergency braking on straights and bends
- Slow and fast cornering skills
- Passenger carrying skills
- Posture and observation skills
- Counter steering through obstacles
- Basic maintenance (daily / weekly / monthly bike checks)
- Solo and group riding
- City and country riding and much more
$180 per person 7 hours (lunch and refreshments included)